Dark green: Days when fish and game are most active
Light green: Days when fish and game are more active than usual
OFAH key date reminder:
• June 1: Muskie opens in southern Ontario
• June 7: Moose primary tag claim deadline
• June 10: Elk draw deadline
• June 14: Turkey report deadline
• June 15: Moose second chance allocation open
• June 19: Bass opens in south, muskie in north
• June 22: Bear report deadline (non-resident)
• June 26: Bass opens in central Ontario
• June 30: Anterless deer draw deadline
Major AM/PM: Daily times when fish and animals are likely to be most active. Periods also last two hours, beginning at listed time.
Also, to get appropriate sunrise and sunset times for your area, visit the Government of Canada’s weather website.