Dark green: Days when fish and game are most active
Light green: Days when fish and game are more active than usual
OFAH key date reminder:
• Apr. 1 Moose hunt primary allocation stage opens
• Apr. 16 Black bear second game seals available (spring and fall)
• Apr. 24 General trout opener
• Apr. 25 Turkey season opens
• Apr. 30 Moose hunt primary allocation stage deadline
Major AM/PM: Daily times when fish and animals are likely to be most active. Periods also last two hours, beginning at listed time.
Also, to get appropriate sunrise and sunset times for your area, visit the Government of Canada’s weather website.