Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters & Ontario OUT of DOORS
Father’s Day Draw RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Contest starts at 10:00 am (ET) on May 28, 2018 and continues until 5:00 pm (ET) on June 25, 2018 the Contest Closing Date. Purchase necessary. To join or subscribe, go to https://www.ofah.org/fathersday, or https://www.oodmag.com/fathersday, complete the form in full and join/subscribe with either of the options on this page by the Contest Closing Date.
(a) A random draw selecting one entry will be made by a representative of Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters (OFAH) / Ontario OUT of DOORS (OOD) from all entries received as of June 25, 2018 at approximately 10:00 am on June 28, 2018. The winner will be contacted by phone.
(b) If a selected entrant cannot be reached on or before 3:00 pm July 11, 2018; incorrectly answers the skill- testing question; declines the prize; or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, another entrant will be selected.
2. Participants are eligible to win a Honda HRRZ16PKC lawnmower, valued at approximately $589.00 (CAD). One prize pack will be awarded per winning entry. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. Prize will be made available by the prize winners nearest Ontario Honda Power Equipment dealer for pickup.
3. Contest judges’ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
4. By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence in publicity carried out by OFAH & OOD and its contest suppliers without further notice or compensation.
5. This contest is open to all residents of Ontario who have reached the age of majority, excluding those in a professional relationship with and employees of OOD and the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (OFAH), dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations.
6. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants.
7. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by OFAH and OOD. OFAH and OOD take no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. OFAH and OOD are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of OFAH and OOD and will not be returned.
8. OOD is collecting personal data about entrants for the sole purpose of administering this Contest.
9. By entering the Contest, entrants release and hold harmless OFAH, OOD, contest supplier
(Honda Canada) their advertising and promotional agencies and the Contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize. Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release.
10. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by the OFAH and OOD. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter–‐offer, except as set out herein.
11. OFAH and OOD assume no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period; for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer on-line systems; servers; access providers; computer equipment; software; failure of any e-mail or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. OFAH and OOD reserve the right, at their sole discretion; to cancel or suspend the e-mail portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, OFAH and OOD reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the email address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
12. By joining or subscribing, entrant agrees to terms and conditions set out in these rules and regulations.