CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
Win with Ontario OUT of DOORS:
1. Contest starts at 12:01 am (ET) on October 1, 2015 and continues until 11:59 pm (ET) on December 31, 2015, the Contest Closing Date. No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person.
(a) To enter, go to www.oodmag.com/icefishingcontest and complete the entry ballot in full and submit it as instructed by the Contest Closing Date.
(b) A random draw selecting the winning entry will be made by a representative of Ontario OUT of DOORS from all entries received as of December 31, 2015 at approximately 2:00 pm on January 6, 2016. The winner will be contacted by e-mail.
(c) If the winner cannot be reached on January 6, 2016; incorrectly answers the skill-testing question; declines the prize; or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, another entrant will be selected.
2. The prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged.
3. Contest judges’ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
4. By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence publicity carried out by OOD and its advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
5. This Contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec residents) who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence excluding employees of OOD and OFAH. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
6. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants.
7. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by OOD. OOD takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. OOD is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of OOD and will not be returned.
8. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless OOD, its advertising and promotional agencies and the Contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize. Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release.
9. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by OOD. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Ice Fishing Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter- offer, except as set out herein.
10. OOD assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period; for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer on-line systems; servers; access providers; computer equipment; software; failure of any e-mail or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. OOD reserves the right, at their sole discretion; to cancel or suspend the e-mail portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, OOD reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
(b) If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the email address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).